- Free Continental breakfast
- Unlimited WIFI Data 50Mbps
- SKY TV / Large Flat screen TV's
- Apple TV available in Queen Bedroom. Access to YouTube via free WIFI.
- WIFI Password :
- To access NetFlix you must enter your own user name and password.
- a 10 minute walk to the "Boatshed Cafe" for breakfast and coffee.
- a 2 minute walk to the Frankton Arms Tavern. A great place for a quiet drink and a pub bistro meal. Highly recommended.
- a short 5 minute stroll and walk across the famous Kawarau "Fools Bridge" and you are at the Hilton Hotel for evening dining or perhaps a morning coffee on the way back from your mountain bike ride.
- The newly opened "Five Mile Shopping Centre" is a 10 minute walk away.
- located also within a 10 minute walk is the Frankton 9 hole Golf Course. A 10 minute drive to play at any one of the following 18 hole golf courses:
- If a morning work out at the Gym is your thing or a swim then Alpine Aqualand located at the Queenstown Events Centre is also only a 10 minute walk from the apartment.
- If Tennis is your thing then there are two conveniently located courts directly opposite the apartment on the adjacent Frankton Reserve.
- Outdoor furniture table, chairs and umbrella are located in the private courtyard.
- Use of the laundry must be requested and approved by the on site property manager before use.
- We have a Golden Retriever named "Ferg" who lives upstairs with us. He is very friendly, very quiet and very lovely!
Property Owner lives on site in house above which is private and off limits to guests.
*Guests must not park in the driveway there's off street parking in front of the house.
*Guests are asked to please remove their footwear prior to entering the home.
*All Skis and Snowboards are not to be stored inside the house.
*Please ventilate the house each morning.
*Use of the Spa Pool requires the lid to be folded back onto the hanger. No glassware in the Spa Pool. Plastic wine glasses on shelf.