This room is the Vestry added on, circa 1935 to an old Presbyterian Church built in 1897. The church is in an old gold mining town called Ophir. The village still retains an old Post Office, hall, hotel, antique/collectable shops, new and old houses for permanent residents and holiday homes. During the summer months, the local swimming pool is filled for use by locals and visitors ( $1 donation per head ).
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);