Our holiday home is situated in Little Oneroa with beautiful views across the harbor back to the Oneroa village. It is also just 5 minutes drive from the passenger ferry terminal and Oneroa Village.
Located down a quiet road on a sloping 1500 m2 section, our three level home provides great sea and bush views, native New Zealand bush walks, several outdoor dining and entertainment areas (including a Garden Cocktail Bar) and a Spa pool to relax in. Just 3 minutes walk away is Fisherman’s Rock as well as a private pebble beach known only to locals.
Several great public beaches are only a few minutes away by car. Picnic equipment and a single kayak are also available to use.
This is an ideal holiday home suitable for families, couples and groups of friends.
We live in Auckland and will handle all your reservation and booking enquiries.
We will also greet you and handle any property queries and local knowledge requirements that you may have.
The neighborhood, sometimes known as “Little O”, includes a mixture of locals and holiday homes. The nearby “Little O” beach has a children’s playground and is only 15 minutes walk away. Next to this is the “Big O” beach and is popular with all ages.
Guest access is 3pm-8pm on the day of arrival, or earlier if agreed.
- Luxury Beds
- Spa Pool (seats 6)
- Garden Cocktail Bar
- 4 wheel drive vehicle, Automatic (available to NZ and Australia license holders including those countries which drive on the left hand side of the road as well as an international driving license. Drivers must be 25 years of age or older)
- Home Theatre/TV room
- Unlimited water supply from a private bore
- Free high speed fibre and unlimited broadband
- Sky TV - Sports, Movies,Soho, News and Discovery
- Apple TV, Blu Ray and assorted DVD's
- Xbox1, Xbox360, Playstation 3 and several games
- Single Kayak
- Boogie boards x2
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Linen and towels free of charge
Guests must agree to the following rules before booking;
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed inside the house.
- No parties or events allowed.
- Drivers must be 25 years of age or older and have a motor vehicle license approved by the Host (special conditions apply).
- No vehicles to be parked inside the garage (except for 4WD vehicle provided).
- Please respect the quiet neighbourhood in regards to noise levels.
- No shoes to be worn in the house.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$250.00 per stay); Linen (included);