Beautiful home on a spacious 1/4 acre setting and very private and secluded
bedroom one is large with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bedroom two is set at the opposite end of the house and also has a ensuite
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - children under 15 not permitted children under 15 not permitted
No parties/events - no parties or gatherings incl birthdays, anniversano parties or gatherings incl birthdays, anniversa
No smoking - outside onlyoutside only
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- the Hideaway is not to be used by others staying elsewhere, kids are not to be dropped off and left. MAX 4 visitors and none after 9pm
- the house is not to be used for any party incl b/day or anniversary or re union or stag, hen or wedding reception without exception
- the house is in a residential area with neighbours, pls respect others and keep noise after dark to a minimum
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
- Just down the road from your Hideaway are great restaurants, takeaways, a large conveniance store and gas station or drive another 20 mins to the main Avarua township and all the shopping on offer.
- The beach & lagoon is a 300m walk to a very quiet un spoilt beach away from the crowds and resorts !
- Muri and the famous Night Market is 10 a min drive
- Wigmores Superstore sells everything needed incl food, gas, beverages, beers, wine and lots of local fruit and vegies and is a 2 min drive
- Rarotonga Hideaway is part of a award winning tourism accommodation provider - getting your booking confirmed is simple and we are here to help from arranging for you to be collected on arrival to recommending what to do when youre here - and were based in Raro so all you have to worry about is getting on the plane!
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
managed by Kiwis living on the island we are here to help throughout the booking process before and during your stay with info, tips on what to do to maximize your stay in paradise! During your stay we are available if you need to ask us anything - we provide all information available before you arrive to ensure you hit the ground running when you get here. we like to think we have thought of most things already. We send all guests 'Raro Info' before travel and is a comprehensive guide on what to bring and do whilst here in paradise ! We are Kiwis living here in paradise and are experienced award winning tourism operators on the island meaning you can book with confidence, We look forward to meeting you in paradise! adam & sarah
taakoka-muri-beach1 purchased this House in 2014
Why taakoka-muri-beach1 chose Takitumu District
this house is becoming more popular each year as visitors look to stay away from the crowds on the popular beaches near the resorts. the Hideaway is exactly that! there are some very quiet beaches 300m walk from the house. a car is recommended regardless of where you are staying in Rarotonga so you can explore all the beaches and lagoon during the day and return to absolute privacy back at the Hideaway for a cocktail and a rest !
What makes this House unique
a true 'Hideaway' with mountain views, tropical lush gardens and complete privacy - see the photos ! the house is set 30m off a quiet lane and is 300m from the main road making it very quiet and private. walking to and crossing the main road will take you on to the beach. the left side is great for walking and very quiet. walking to the right will take you to great snorkelling and swimming in the lagoon (Vaimaanga). it is generally quieter with less tourists.