This warm 5 bedroom townhouse is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, and public transport. With great views of Mt Ruapehu and the farmland with Alpaca next door, you'll love the location, and the ambiance. We are at the bottom of Mt Ruapehu and around a 20 minute drive to the Turoa Ski Field. Located in the heart of the Junction and easy walking to the Powder Keg and other restaurants.
Lots of off street parking. Walking distance to the Ohakune train station. Shuttles will pickup from, and drop off to, your door for Tongariro crossing and skiing. Walking distance to Ski and Board hire shops. Next to Ohakune Old Coach Road Mountain bike trail.
A modern, warm and cosy 5 bedroom apartment. Upstairs is an open plan full kitchen (microwave, fridge, freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher), lounge (TV, Micro stereo, Fire, leather couch) and dinning room table seating 6 upstairs. Includes full kitchenware such as glasses, pots/pans, plates, cutlery etc. There are also 3 separate large bedrooms (one with ensuite) and 2 x bathrooms (shower and toilet). Located downstairs are a further 2 x large bedrooms with LCD TVs, and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
There are wonderful views of Mt Ruapehu from the upstairs lounge and deck.
Ohakune is an adventure playground in both Winter and Summer and a great place for your base to explore nearby activities such as:
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Fishing - many famous Trout Fishing Rivers nearby
- Restaurants and Bars are a 2 minute walk away
- Waterfalls and Rivers
- The world famous Tongariro Crossing
- Bridge to Nowhere
- Canoe Safaris - Overnight and day trips
- Tongariro National Park - fabulous hiking
- Quad biking
- Horse riding
- Scenic Helicopter flights
- Native Bird Life such as Kiwi and Whio (Blue Duck)
Plus much more!!
NO onsite Camping
NO extra guests
No Candles or Fires
- All prices include use of Queen Beds and linen only
- Use of single rollaway beds incur an extra fee for linen and make up
- All weekends during during ski season require a minimum 2 night booking
- All holiday weekends require a minimum 3 day booking
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$150.00 per stay); Linen (included);