Enjoy a unique accommodation experience, set in a treehouse in the canopy of native New Zealand bush. Features include:
*Deck at level of bush canopy with Rimu trees growing through the deck.
* Bath on the deck...... soak in a hot bath whilst listening to the sounds of the NZ native bush and also the sound of the ocean which is 5-10 minutes walk away.
* Relax in a treetop conservatory library. Luxuriously furnished with large winged leather armchairs for you to enjoy a treetop glass of wine and a book.
* The property is adjacent to the beautiful Truman Track which is a 10 minute stroll out to the coastline where you will enjoy panoramic views of the rugged West Coast coastline.
*We provide the amenities of a 5 star luxury boutique:
- Linen and towels provided
- Netflix TV and Wifi
- Nespresso coffee machine with Nespresso pods and milk
- Kitchen fully equipped.
- Eco store and Natural Earth toileteries provided
* We provide a full exit clean and service - just 'Walk in and Walk out!'
Love Punakaiki is a two story treehouse with a large kitchen living area opening onto the treetop deck. Upstairs is the bedroom, bathroom and treetop library.
Prices start from $188.00 per night (mid-week special - 3 night minimum)
Midweek rates - 250.00 per night
Weekend rates - $280.00 per night
Public Holidays and High Season Rates - $290.00 per night
2 night minimum stay
3 night minimum stay for Public Holiday weekends
Maximum 2 adults occupancy.
Smoking only on gravelled area outside
No pets allowed
Minimum 2 night stay
Please note that there are not grocery shops nearby. BYO food and supplies. Dinner can be bought at the Punakaiki tavern all year round or the Punakaiki cafe in the summer. Breakfast and lunch also available at these places.
Nearest petrol station is Greymouth to the south or Westport to the north so fill up before going to Punakaiki.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);