Our double glazed stylish home (built 2012) with harbour peeps is located in a 'secret' part of Tauranga's most sort after suburb, Bethlehem. It has two living spaces and unlimited free wifi.
- Less than 2kms to local mall with supermarket cafes, bars, food outlets and Kmart.
- 7 mins on expressway to downtown Tauranga and 15 mins to Mount Maunganui beach.
- Super quiet location with good off street parking.
- Easy access home with superb indoor/outdoor flow onto large deck with tropical gardens.
- Close to Wairoa River for kayaking and the Waimarino Water Adventure Park.
- Mills Reef winery.
- The renowned 'Somerset Cottage' restaurant on the same road as house.
We call our home the Bethlehem Bach. It just has that feel about it. Come and see what we mean.
We have one friendly house cat who will be with you for the holiday. Visitors are asked to leave biscuits out for Jazz. Thank you.
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels)