Well kitted out property with kitchen ideal for home cooking, washing machine, heat pump, TV and internet, games, books, and a sleepout which leads out onto the large deck. Outdoor bar area, BBQ and good range of outdoor furniture (including relaxing hammock and beach windbreaks) to make the most of your summer break.
There is also a high chair and portable cot that can be provided on request.
Handy location on Seabury Avenue within easy walking access of:
• Boat Club and fishing
• Four Square supermarket, dairy and takeaways
• Children’s playground
• Estuary and Sunset Walkway with bird sanctuary
• White Rabbit Cafe is a short walk and very popular – a must visit
• Foxton Reserve, Playground,Tennis Courts and Skate Park
• Simply Balmy Cafe and Ice-Cream parlour
• Beautiful large beach with surf life saving club
• 5 Minute drive to Foxton shops, New World Supermarket, Dutch Windmill and Swimming Pool
Smoking strictly outside only.
Pet friendly….please ask.
Fully fenced pet friendly property. Please let us know if you are bringing a pet.
Smoking outside only
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$50.00 per stay); Linen (included);