Enjoy views back to Auckland, Beachlands and Maratai with stunning sunsets. Tirimoana looks across the water yet is a world apart.
Ideal for couples and families - fully fenced and gated with a trampoline and parking for 2 cars and a small boat. Enjoy the complimentary use of unlimited fibre broadband and smart tv, including use of Lightbox, to keep your family entertained.
Tirimoana has a large and sunny open plan kitchen, dining and living area with 2 spacious bedrooms that can comfortably sleep 4 adults or a family of 5.
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow opening onto 3 decked areas for more space to relax, all while keeping an eye on the kids on the nearby trampoline.
- The kitchen has a large breakfast bar with 4 stools, a great focal point for family and friends.
Tirimoana is newly redecorated and stylish throughout.
- With new carpet, flooring, fridge and a new Bosch oven with gas hobbs
- Convenience of a dishwasher
- Repainted bathroom has a new shower over bath
The modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area open onto 3 decks enhancing the indoor-outdoor summer holiday living. Lounge and kitchen have 3 sets of bi-fold doors plus large windows that fill the room with natural light.
- There's a large washing machine for your use and drying rack in the laundry.
- Relax with a coffee - there's a coffee plunger and coffee stovetop moka for your use or head to the local cafe 5 minutes walk away.
Everything is so close! Saturday markets, supermarket, many vineyards and beautiful beaches.
Surfdale is a 5 minute stroll with a convenience store, fruit and vege store, French cafe and restaurant (during the day fantastic coffee and crepes and French restaurant at night), Irish pub and Italian restaurant (great pizza! Dine-in or takeaway). Ostend is a 15 minute walk to the supermarket, Saturday markets and bakery.
All the Island vineyards and cellar doors are worth a look especially Stony Ridge, Tantalus, Cable Bay and Mudbrick.
Suitable for children and infants - clip on highchair and portacot available, please enquire.
No smoking or e-cigarettes.
No parties, large groups or gatherings.
Waiheke on septic tank and rain water collection. Water is scarce on island, please be mindful of this.
Please adhere to check in and check out times. An early/late check in/out could be available when surrounding bookings allow, please enquire.
This is our family holiday home please treat with respect.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$90.00 per stay); Linen (Required, NZ$15.00 per person);