• Friendly local support can assist you with any special requirements or provide tips and recommendations for an enjoyable and pleasant stay
• You get an insight of the simple island lifestyle from growing own fruit, veges and feeding pigs
• Safe and fully-furnished Muri studio bach
• Include airport pick up and drop off (fee applies)
• Muri Beach is known to be the famous tourist hot-spot. Walking distance from the bach.
• Internet cafe is walking distance from the bach
Situated in Muri opposite the 5-star rated restaurant Te Vara Nui and Muri Beach Lagoon.
It a self contained studio opening out onto a porch with BBQ, clothesline and picnic table, ideal for couple.
This house is fully louvered allowing the tropical breeze to flow through the house. Pedestal fans are also provided to make your stay as comfortable as possible. In the spacious lounge there are two very comfortable sofas, dining area with small dining table. The kitchen has a full oven/stove (gas) and a full size fridge/freezer, pots and pan, kettle, toaster, microwave and all kitchen utensils
In the bathroom there is a shower and a separate toilet and there is a washing machine. All linen are provided but if you have your own favourite beach towel then bring it along as the bach includes a clothes line.
Turn right onto the main road and you have access to car bike hire and rentals, muri night markets, best burger cafe (Vili's) and internet cafe. Turn left onto the main road and you have access to the beach, buggy tours, lagoon cruizes etc not far away is the Sailing Club where you can hire kayaks, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment and where restaurants and small stores are also located.
Smoking and drinking outside only
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);