• Large open plan living space opening up onto two decks, heated pool, beanbags, hammock, outdoor furniture and BBQ. It’s hard not to relax!
• 3 bedrooms. Master bedroom has queen bed. Second bedroom has a cot and a king single bed. Third bedroom has a king single trundler bed, which can be converted into a queen or two single beds. (Just let us know how you require it and we’ll set it up for you).
• 12-foot trampoline.
• Heat pump which heats and cools the house really quickly.
• Lots of kids toys and books, a highchair and little kids’ table.
• Ability to fence off the back of the house, and also a driveway gate so you can relax knowing the kids can’t go far!
• 43” TV with Freeview, Netflix and LightBox.
• Brand new kitchen, with Nespresso machine, microwave, double fridge and dishwasher.
• Fibre broadband.
• Off-street parking.
• Quiet, friendly street with lots of young families.
• 10-15 minute walk to Omanu beach (depending on if you have little legs accompanying you!) with amazing cafe, highly recommended fish and chip shop, Indian takeaway, booze shop and dairy.
• Walking distance to two great Mount Maunganui golf courses (Omanu and Mount Maunganui) and to Bayfair Mall.
• Five minutes’ drive to down town the Mount, with great shops, cafes, Pilot Bay (perfect for kids’ swimming), the hot pools and Mount Maunganui itself. 10 minutes’ drive to down town Tauranga.
We require a bond of $200 via separate internet banking transaction. We will refund via internet banking also. (This is because Bookabach doesn't have a bond facility).
Please no parties. This is our family house. It's set up for kids and so a young family would be ideal.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$50.00 per stay); Linen (Optional, NZ$20.00 per person);