Welcome to Wellington! Stay in the heart of Wellington's CBD and the major shopping area. Find yourself just minutes away from the Beehive and other Government buildings, the Waterfront, Queens Wharf Events Centre, Te Papa Museum. David Jones Shopping and the must-do Wellington Cable Car are both just a lift away across the road.
This Two Bedroom Apartment Suite is ideal for families, business travelers, couples or larger groups. We welcome young families with well behaved young children too. It is perfect is you are looking for a home away from home experience, with full kitchens and laundry facilities.
The relaxed living area contains a 2-seater Couch, a Sofa Bed, LCD TV with Freeview. A fully equipped kitchen featuring an oven, cooktop, microwave, fridge and dining table to prepare your meals and have some quiet time in the apartment.
First bedroom is relatively good sized and has a queen bed.
The second bedroom has a Double bed and is on the cute and tiny side; it is an internal room but it gets natural light from the window above the door that opens to the dining / living area. The lounge has a sofa bed.
There is a convenience store right at the Ground level, and the bigger Supermarket is just a lift away across the road.
Restaurants and Cafes abound in the area.
There is abundant pay parking available in the area and a public car psrk right behind the building. Street parking is free from 6pm-8am, Fridays free from 8pm. It is free on weekends but with a 2 hour cap (you would need to move your car to another space every after 2 hours).
Checkin: We will meet you personally to check in, but an alternative option will be given in case we are not available to do so.
The must-do Wellington Cable Car has its station just also a lift away across the road. The waterfront is just a stroll away.
- We have high regards for our great neighbours in the apartment, as such, it is of great importance that their privacy and peace is maintained throughout your stay. Please, NO PARTIES and NO LOUD NOISES.
- Keep noise at a minimum when waiting for the elevator, especially after 9pm or when leaving during the early hours of the morning
- Please leave the unit clean as you found it: dishes washed, furnutures in original places and rubish put away nestly in the bin.
- No smoking anywhere inside the building
- No pets
- Falsely setting off the smoke alarm may incur you a hefty fee
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$40.00 per stay); Linen (included);