About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Children welcome
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
Hosted by Sue and Mort MortensonAsk a question
About Sue and Mort Mortenson
Aloha. We are Mort and Sue, retired teachers who live near Chicago. Although we aren't able to come to Maui as often as we would like, every trip is filled with as much excitement as the cruise that introduced us to this marvelous island. Whenever we come to Mort's Port, we spend at least 50% of our time working to improve our home-away-from-home. We strive to make our unit feel as comfortable and look as appealing (in an island kind of way) as we possibly can.
Why Sue and Mort Mortenson chose Maalaea
Kanai A Nalu is a beautiful, centrally located condominium on Maalaea Bay. The street is relatively quiet, unlike many vacation rentals in nearby towns that have constant traffic whizzing by. It's also nice to be so close to Maalaea's harbor, restaurants, and shops.
What makes this Apartment unique
Mort's Port is an oceanview unit that faces straight out to the water, not at an angle. That means that we have a fantastic view of the ocean, both from inside the unit and out on the lanai. Sitting on the lanai and gazing at the bay through the swaying palms is close to being addictive.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Inquire about suitability of unit for kids under 5Inquire about suitability of unit for kids under 5
No smoking - There are 2 areas near the parking lot for smokersThere are 2 areas near the parking lot for smokers
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No candles are allowed inside the unit or on the lanai (where low lumen overhead lighting is provided). Fake candles (with built-in lights) are OK.
- Renters should not order pay-per-view TV movies/ programs or make international calls on the phone in the unit (Canada is the one exception).
- Renters who choose to use the snorkeling equipment or boogie boards in the unit will be doing so at their own risk.