4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, amazing views, wooded lot, pet friendly, Wi-Fi
Lake Cabin: Queen Four-Post bed with Tempur-pedic mattress. Walk-out basement with windows has a very comfortable L-shaped couch that has a pop-up trundle making a double bed. Bunk bed in basement has double bed futon and a single upper bunk. Futon in sitting room. Sleeps 13 (child futon bed with rails and crib also available). Day Dream: Master suite with jetted jacuzzi tub, 2nd bedroom with a double bed, loft bedroom with double bed, pull-out sleeper in great room. Sleeps 8
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Home is not child-proofedHome is not child-proofed
Pets allowed - $25/nt per 2 pets. $25/nt per 2 pets.
No smoking - Ashtray on the porch. Please clean and return.Ashtray on the porch. Please clean and return.
Max guests: 13
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- Trash must be removed from the property. Please do not let pets "go" directly around the cabin or driveway. Please scoop.
- Due to a change in Virginia taxing laws, an additional payment request will be sent for 5% county occupancy tax or use Inquiry to have quote updated.
- During non-summer rentals: additional fees apply for Saturday check-in. Use Inquiry to have quote updated in advance.
Lake Cabin Retreat is Pet-Friendly. Your four-legged friends can stay for an additional $25.00/night.
Why Andrea chose Cuckoo
We wanted a house on the lake as a retirement home. The Cabin and Lake Anna offered so much more than anything else we found: log cabin; incredible views; large wooded lot; short drive from northern Virginia.
What makes this house unique
Wooded location. True log cabin feel with all the amenities. Safe swim area in wide part of no-wake cove that is close to entrance - no boat or skis going directly by. Sitting on the porch (try the rocker) with the stillness and serenity of the lake views is the best way to renew and recharge. Plenty of room for the whole family without feeling like you're in each other's laps all the time.