Very spacious apartment with high quality equipment in a prime location
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Tiere auf Anfrage
- Bei Anreise ist für die Endreinigung 80,00 Euro fällig.
Cute village with lots of outdoor activities. House was very comfortable with everything you need to relax and cook or entertain.
Immaculate home amazing views
The host was wonderful to work with and the house is top notch! Great appliance, furniture and decor. Out favorite place on a 4 country tour. Would definitely come back!
Modern, spacious, cozy — Perfection!
This apartment is fantastic. It has a dedicated parking spot and is one floor up from ground level (the stairs are shallow and easy to negotiate with luggage). You enter into a foyer with plenty of floor space and a large closet, both great for storing shoes, coats, and extra luggage. Off of the foyer are:
• Bathroom (toilet, sink, shower, laundry)
• Bedroom (sleeps 2) with flatscreen TV, closet, drawers, and a balcony with a view to the gardens, pastures, and mountains)
• Living/Dining/Kitchen — Large, open space. The kitchen is fully equipped with high-end appliances, good quality cookware, dinnerware, glassware, cleaning supplies...truly everything you need to cook meals at home. There is a large dining table, and the living room also includes a flatscreen TV, and a door out to the deck that gets afternoon sun. There is a nice large umbrella if you prefer shade.
The upstairs loft has another double bed, along with a futon sofa/bed that is very easy to pull out, along with 2 skylight windows that open to a view overlooking the village and surrounding mountains. It has another TV, large closet, as well as plenty of floor space for luggage. The upstairs bathroom is larger with both a shower and a separate, large tub, and another skylight.
All towels and bedding are high quality and comfortable. The wifi (WLAN) works well and is strong enough for streaming video with a few pauses for buffering now and again.
Denise is absolutely delightful and will be there at a moment's notice if you need her, but she and her family live elsewhere in the village, so you'll feel like you're in your own private condo. We heard no noise from other people. The apartment sits on the main street going through town, but any cars passing only highlight the background peacefulness. The church bell is glorious and rings on the quarter hour, chimes the time on the hour, and plays longer before mass.
There is a very small grocery store (Dorfladen) next door where we ran out to get coffee and cream, but we did most of our shopping at the organic "Priener Regional Markt". But there is also a very modern store called "Edeka" in Unterwössen, just a few km away.
We spent a week here and wanted to stay longer.
Denise, Wir freuen uns auf unsere wiederkommen. Danke für alles!
Stunning ,modern apartment.
Amazing views from this apartment. There are restaurants, banks & a supermarket all within a short walk. The apartment is spacious, comfortable & with a well equipped kitchen. There are lots of walking & cycle trails all well signposted & a lake nearby for swimming. A great place to stay whatever the time of year.
- english, german