Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Lovely 2BR/2BA Beachfront Condo
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- Enter the condo free of sand and dry
- Do not sit on furniture in wet bathing suits or eat in living room or bedrooms
- Clean up kitchen after each meal, Please remember this is our second home treat with respect
Right on Gulf, two blocks north of John's Pass, fishing, jet skiing, shopping, dining, miniature golf bicycle riding, bus transportation up and down beach, near grocery stores.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, spanish
About Carolyn Llamas
I was born in Tampa, so I have always lived close to our beautiful beaches. My occupation was an elementary school teacher, I am now retired and enjoy travel, but always happy to come home.
Carolyn Llamas purchased this Condo in 1991
Why Carolyn Llamas chose Madeira Beach
We always rented at the Sea Breeze, so buying a condo there was an easy decision. The proximity to John"s Pass, ample parking and beautiful beach made this purchase a no-brainer.
What makes this Condo unique
I fell in love with the ample space the condo afforded us, and the location close to public transportation and the view.