4 bedrooms, 3 full bath, sleeps 8
Why Cheryl Sedaker chose Jimmy Hill
What makes the property unique is privacy and majestic feel. All modern conveniences and a piece of paradise. Full glass views from the kitchen, living room, dining room and 3 of the 4 bedrooms. Step out onto the deck into the sea breezes from any of these rooms. From the front driveway a Grand stair case leads to the front entrance and its stunning views.
What makes this House unique
Exuma is one of the Bahama's 'out islands', known everywhere for its very friendly people, breathtaking natural beauty, and laid-back lifestyle. Although Exuma feels like it's a world away from busy Nassau and Paradise Island, it's only a short plane ride from Miami or Nassau.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Okay. Not worth the money.
Everything would have been fine if the property owners would have been respectful enough to respond to emails. The main issue was that the air conditioner was locked so it was really hot. Despite multiple emails, Cheryl did not respond. We had to contact the groundskeeper who called Cheryl and had to convince her husband to make it cooler. It turns out they control the air conditioner from the states. This resulted losing two nights of sleep which pretty much ruined the relaxing Christmas getaway we paid for. If you want comfort and owners who care about your well being, stay elsewhere.
Please be assured that we very concerned for our guests. We ask our guests that if a problem or question arises, they contact the Caretaker Ronald Mc Fee who is on the island and only minutes away from the house. All instructions prior to arrival is documented in your confirmation packet you receive and also are hanging on the wall in the house for easy access with phone numbers. Email isn't the fastest way to resolving an issue.
We responded to Ronalds calls about the air conditioning by phone within minutes of his calls .
Great Location, Beautiful Views!
The location could not be beat. It was a great central location to the beaches and things we did in Exuma. Ronald, the caretaker, is a gem. He was very nice and even took our kids and husbands fishing at a pier in Georgetown. The owner, Cheryl, is very responsive. We enjoyed our time in Exuma.
Our new Home in Exuma.
We had a great long vacation in this home in Exuma so I feel we can speak from a lot of experience. We stayed for 10 days and from Day one we felt like it was our home away from home. I highly recommend the house for following reasons.
1. location is great. Exuma has one road (Queens Highway) and all the beaches are found off this road. Moss town/Jimmy hill - which is where this house is - is centrally located between some of the best location on the island. House is literally 1 minute from the airport. Its a quick drive to Cocoplum, paradise bay, hoopers, jolly hall, Georgetown etc. It is also not far from Prime Island Meats and Smittys for easy food. Georgetown is 10-15 minutes away. Restaurants like Splashes, Big D's, Shirleys, Lattitudes, Fourchette to name a few are with in 10- 15 minutes.
2. The house itself is very well appointed and has EVERYTHING you need. Tons of towels, beach chairs, kitchen appliances, kitchen tools and spices. Everything you can think of to cook or bake. Outdoor shower, outdoor furniture, everything, everything everything. I can't think of one thing the house is lacking even if I tried.
3. The view is to die for. I was worried when I first booked that we weren't on a beach but the truth is the house is on a hill and such an amazing view that its almost better it isn't on a beach. it catches the winds and you can sit and see the ocean from every room and most of the fun of going to Exuma is going to multiple beaches. So you dont want to be stuck on one.
3. I was worried about it being close to the airport that you may hear air traffic. None at all. In reality there aren't very many flights going in and out of exuma to begin with but you dont hear any of them. Its also situated in a very private landscape and you can't really see any other houses aside some very far away down the hill. Very private.
4. Great escape but well connected - air-conditioning works perfectly! And it was a great escape from the mid day heat on the island. Also internet worked perfectly if you need it and phone service on my cell was not a problem (Tmobile). There were movies (DVD's) and also cable tv.
Everyone we met or spoke to were so Lovely and accommodating. Including Cheryl, Ronald, and the neighbor Melissa. Melissa is a real gem and such a lovely person to have met.
Look no further - you will love this home away from home.
Thank You so much for your stunning review. Please let me know when you want to return. You are always welcome at SeaCheryl House.
Beautiful stay in the Exumas
Wonderful property in a great location. Easy walk or very short drive to the beach. The house was clean and well-maintained. Cheryl recommended a great chef to come and cook dinner for us one night. The caretaker was extremely helpful. Definitely recommend!
I rented this place for a few of my family who were attending my wedding. They loved the location, amazing views and said they had a good time. Cheryl was super helpful and answered all my questions during the booking process.
We had a wonderful experience. Ronald the care taker is great and was able to answer our questions and give us some places to check out. The house is very nice and comfortable with a beautiful view.
Enjoy 360 degrees of Exuma at SeaCheryl
SeaCheryl offers the ultimate view in Exuma vacation rentals.
* Newly renovated
* Sleeps 8 (4 bedrooms, 3 full baths)
* Stunning 360 degree views from its site atop Jimmy Hill, sunrise to sunset!
* Enjoy cool breezes and central air conditioning
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Huge 60' deck
* 5 minute walk from a very private beach
* Convenient to all parts of Great Exuma