Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
In the quadruple room there is a double bed and two single beds. A baby crib can be additionally placed. The second room has a queen size bed 1.40 m wide. This room leads to the third bedroom, which has a double bed, comprising of two single beds. These two rooms can also be easily used as a family room. Romantic room with mountain panorama. Sun smiles at you early in the morning.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Aufpreis CHF 50.- pro Hund und Woche.Aufpreis CHF 50.- pro Hund und Woche.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Die Betten sind alle bezogen, Wir verrechnen mit der Kaution pro gebrauchtes Bett CHF 20.- Frotteewäsche steht zur Verfügung.
- Kurtaxen werden separat mit der Kaution verrechnet
- Elektrizität wird gemäss Zähler mit der Kaution verrechnet.
S. Andriu is a small hamlet of Lumbrein in Lugnez. Val Lumnezia is a side valley in Bündner Oberland. Ski touring, skiing, snowboarding, cycling and hiking are just as popular as the good food. There is no big hustle and bustle in Lugnez, but just peace and relaxation as well as the necessary and modern infrastructure which is needed in a resort like this in the Alps. Very beautiful ancient architecture and interesting churches make it a complete package.
Ski: The ski resort with the 4-summit-adventure and 120 km of ski slopes: Fascinating mountain landscapes, unique panoramic views, fantastic slopes for experts and varied routes for beginners. And not less than twenty (!) bars and restaurants with connectivity to the slopes invite you to hang around.
Sun lovers and sports fans come here at their own expense. Special offers for children such as child lifts, ski school and family ski pass also make the ski resort very interesting for families.
Hosted by Sonja Coray-CapaulAsk a question
- english, french, german, spanish, italian, Romansh language