Completely Renovated 2014 Lakefront, 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 decks, Sleeps 10-14
Bedroom 4 (Northend 2nd Floor)
Bedroom #5 (Northend Upstairs)
Bedroom 3 (Northend)
Bedroom 2 (Southend of home)
Bedroom 1 (Southend)
Living Room Futons Sleep 4
Northend featrures 3 bedrooms (2 upstairs, one downstairs). This area sleeps 2 queen beds, 2 twin beds, pull out futon in living area). (sleeps 8) Southend features 2 bedrooms. 1 Queen, 2 twin beds, and a pull out futon in the living area. (sleeps 6) The Northend and the Southend can be closed off with double doors.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - dogs onlydogs only
No smoking - Hard to police but rarely a problemHard to police but rarely a problem
Max guests: 14
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Cancellation Policy-100% refund if I'm able to re-book the dates you've reserved. If I can't re-book you forfeit the1st half pmt, I forfeit 2nd pmt...
- ...which is is due upon arrival. We are both out 1/2. Due to the property's proximity to Cedar Point & Lake Erie Islands, there is a high...
- ....likelihood that I'll be able to re-book should you need to cancel.
Cedar Point Amusement Park, Nautical museums, Historical sites, Wildlife preserves within minutes, Large public beach within 2/3 miles, private sandy beach 1 block away, Kelley's Island, Put-in-Bay - 30 minutes, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum, Great Lakes Science Center, Cleve, Browns Stadium, Field, Arena in downtown Cleveland - 1 hr
Why David Oster chose Huron
Newly renovated home! Waterfront, Awesome location to all of the fun, Great Value (Sleeps 10-14), Rye Beach & Park literally next door.
What makes this House unique
Fantastic sunrises each morning await you. Cedar Point is just 5 mi. away. The Huron Boat Basin is family friendly w movie night for the kids, festivals & music on the weekends. Love watching the boats cruise on the river from the Brass Pelican & the live entertainment