Great comfortable mod-country style home 10-15 min from downtown Nashville
Master Bedroom 2
Master Bedroom 1
One Queen Size Sleeper Sofa in Living room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be with supervised guardianChildren must be with supervised guardian
No parties/events - No Excessive Alcohol , NO DRUGS,No Excessive NoiseNo Excessive Alcohol , NO DRUGS,No Excessive Noise
Max guests: 10 - Max is 10Max is 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- We have worked hard to make this a beautiful space and we ask that you respect and enjoy the home. No excessive drinking, no drugs, no loud parties.
- Please make sure all utilities are off at the end of your stay. Make sure all dishes are rinsed and placed in dishwasher. Place all garbage in trash.
- Absolutely NO smoking or pets allowed in home. If you should smoke outside, please ensure to clean up ALL cigarettes, etc. Any damage you will replace
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Cozy home located 10-15 min from downtown Nashville between 2 major interstates I24 & I65. Conveniently close to 5 Points, Fontanel, Opry Mills Mall and tons of restaurants/bars/attractions such as Nashville Best Hot Chicken like Hattie B's or Party Fowl and Best barbecue Martin's BBQ and Edley's BBQ. Book your stay today and enjoy all the city has to offer!
Why Eric Fletcher chose Haynes Area
Great place to get away from the busy city but still close to downtown when you want to let loose.