House, 3 Bedrooms, 3.0 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 8)
Loved the Pleasure Point Area-- will visit here again!
First the PROs:
· Amazing location/proximity to beaches; could ride bikes to Boardwalk & Capitola
· Space within the home was plentiful; 3 bedrooms & 3 full baths
· Mattresses & linens were very comfortable—would love to know the brand
· TVs in each bedroom & common area
· Kitchen was remodeled and modern
· Large dining & bar area
· Family room was comfortable with fireplace
· Loved the hot tub and back patio
· Security system was a plus, as was garage remote
· Appreciated the family games on hand
· Also used bikes, beach toys & wagon
· “The Point Market” all I’m gonna say, ate there everyday. LOVED IT, it's a must go-- grab a coffee & their amazing breakfast burritos and watch the surfers each morning!
As for the CONs:
· There was a powerful, overwhelming smell of dank, mustiness each time we’d enter the house. Not sure in such a humid climate what can be done, but it was very strong and tough to get used to. Mold certainly came to mind.
· As we discussed w/ the owner, the fire alarm battery needed replacing (chirping) no 9 volts in the house. And the kitchen floor water leak, rug & floor was soaked, unable to even enter kitchen w/o shoes—so we just stayed out of there. My husband thought you might have a broken pipe or leak under the house.
· As cool, zen & functional as your flooring choice is; they were downright painful to walk on barefoot. Had to wear shoes at all times. Large area rugs would have been welcome in the bedrooms, dining & family rooms.
· There were ants in the first bathroom by the kitchen.
· Also, the first bedroom with the skylight was so bright in the morning my daughter could not sleep past 6am as it was as bright as a surgical suite in there.
· All window coverings were either missing, broken or dirty.
Pleasure Point pleasure
Property was wonderful with new updated appliances and complete kitchenware
Also a wine fridge
Large enough for a party but comfortable for six
Would rent again
The house worked out perfect for my family. Lots of room for us, the beds and rooms are comfy. Love the neighborhood easy walk to a beach and nice walk to Pleasure Point.
Very comfortable and nice get away beach house! Will come back again!
Hot tub so relaxing! Nice to be able to walk to so many of our favorite places! Thank you for sharing your beach house for a great family get away for us!!
Great weekend getaway with family
Heavy snow and food conditions forced us to change our plans at the last minute. We were blessed to find this home for a get together with our grown children and grandchildren. Spent time on the nearby beach and explored the Monterey aquarium. Justin was very responsive when we had a little problem with the hart and we were very satisfied with our stay.
Great location...nice house