Carrick Cottage is a delightful, fully refurbished three-bedroom home, just a leisurely 10-minute stroll to the heart of town and the iconic Lakes Entrance Footbridge to access the surf beach.
Superbly appointed, this comfortable cottage set in landscaped gardens offers a wonderful family holiday experience or romantic getaway, with everything you need to feel right at home.
The cottage features a light-filled sunroom for you to relax and read a book. There is a large spacious lounge room with air-con, LED TV, Video & DVD players (with USB input), Hi-Fi system with iPod input, an extensive range of DVDs/videos, CDs, books and board games for your enjoyment.
The bright, modern kitchen is fully equipped with pots and pans, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware to enable guests to self-cater throughout their holiday. There is an electric stovetop and oven, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, fridge and plenty of pantry space for your goods.
The cottage sleeps a family of 6 guests, with a maximum of only 4 adults. A porta-cot can be supplied if required. The main bedroom comprises a queen bed with a wall-mounted LED TV. The middle bedroom has a bunk bed for 2 children. The third bedroom consists of 2 large single beds that can be configured into 1 king bed. All bedrooms have fans. Heaters for the winter months can be provided. Clothes hangers are provided.
There is one bathroom with shower and toilet. A baby bathtub can be supplied if required. Hair dryer is provided. All bath towels and bed linen are supplied except for beach towels.
The cottage has a fully-equipped laundry with tub, washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board. A basket and pegs are also provided to hang washing on the outside clothesline.
Venturing outside you will find a decked, covered patio, outdoor dining table and chairs and a large BBQ for you to enjoy on those warm nights. Superb, landscaped gardens allow you and the family to enjoy the tranquillity of the cottage setting.
There are lots of toys and games for the children including totem tennis and lawn water slide. We can also provide boogie boards, beach bucket and spade and a picnic basket for the family to enjoy at the beach.
Please note that the property is not suitable for bucks/hen’s groups, Schoolies or other groups looking to have loud parties and only the maximum number of guests will be permitted to stay overnight.
No pets are permitted at Carrick Cottage and this property is strictly NON-SMOKING inside. Smoking is permitted outside and ashtrays are provided.
THINGS TO DO IN LAKES ENTRANCE
• Excellent fishing in local lakes, rivers, and ocean.
• Easily accessible to 90 Mile Beach, golf course, bush walks, bike tracks and national parks.
• Hire a paddle or putt putt boat.
• Fishing charters or take an Eco cruise to get close to the local Dolphins and bird life.
• Take a boat cruise to the winery for lunch. Visit the limestone caves at Buchan. Take a drive to Paynesville to see the Koala's on Raymond Island, to Bruthen to try the boutique beers at the Bullant Brewery, to Metung for a pub meal on the waterfront, or to Lakes Tyers Beach for a meal at the Waterwheel Tavern.
• Markets every Sunday across the district.
• Lots of local attractions to entertain children. Skate park, playgrounds, paddle boats, paddle boards, kayaks, mini golf courses and trampolines. Take in a movie at the cinema.
• Three supermarkets, great restaurants, cafes and bakeries.
• Beautiful waterfront picnic areas on front and back lakes.
• Safe children’s swimming on the lake beaches. Life saver patrolled Surf beach for the more experienced swimmer.
Generally, our standard booking is for a minimum 2-night stay. Other nightly minimums are:
• School Holidays – Autumn, Winter & Spring – 5 nights
• School Holidays – Summer Peak - weekend before Xmas to end of first week of January – 7 nights
• School Holidays – Summer Off-Peak - remaining weeks of January – 5 nights
• Long Weekends – 3 nights
RENTAL RATES – IMPORTANT
Please note that the advertised rental rates are based on a booking of up to 6 guests, with a maximum of 2 adults for the booking. There will be an additional charge of $30 per night for each additional adult. Maximum number of adults per booking is 4. The daily rates for the requested periods will have to be manually adjusted by Owner if you wish to proceed with a reservation that has either 3 or 4 adults and a revised quote issued based on the adjusted rates.