Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 bedrooms, 8 people
There are two spacious, very cozy bedrooms with 4m high ceilings and truss and a south-facing balcony with a stunning view. Another bedroom is located right under the roof, has a French window with a wonderful south-east view and evening sun. The fourth bedroom has a high-quality sleeper sofa (1.80 m), and can also be used as a double bed. All rooms have oak-wood floors and large windows. The large balcony rooms are also furnished with wing chairs and reading lamps.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Bücher und Spielzeug für Kinder von 2-7Bücher und Spielzeug für Kinder von 2-7
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Liebe Gäste, bei Buchung erhalten Sie unsere gästefreundlichen Hausordnung. Sie sollen Ihren Urlaub geniessen.
- Bitte keine illegaglen Webseiten besuchen oder unlizensierte Inhalte aus dem Web über unseren WLAN-Anschluss herunterladen!
- Wir bitten ausdrücklich darum,, dass nur angemeldete Personen im Haus übernachten und Sie für Ihre Kinder Verantwortung übernehmen.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
The best of Chiemgau with a mountain panorama. Nature, culture, dining and drinking nearby. Between Salzburg (30 km), Berchtesgaden (30 km) and Chiemsee (30 km ) – Inzell is located in a wide, sunny valley 700m above sea level in the heart of the Bavarian holiday region and offers countless excursions. Large bells, Munich, Vienna and the Salzkammergut are all daily excursions that can be easily reached. Austria (Tyrol, Salzburg) are just a few kilometers away through the German alpine streets, there are many different ski regions in and around Inzell: the nearest train station and exquisite shopping facilities are located only 14 km away in Traunstein, but Inzell also has enough shops to satisfy sophisticated shoppers. Natural lakes, biking/hiking paths and alpine inns are easy to reach from the house. Belonging to Inzell’s landscape are picturesque lakes, soft moraine hills, stunning mountain panoramas, forest and meadows, solitaire trees, charming biking/hiking paths and slopes.
Other Activities: Ice skating, Nordic Walking
- english, german