Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Four Bedroom Villa, Sleeps 8
Pool / Spa
- 75% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 84 days before check-in.
- 30% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 29 days before check-in.
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 1 day before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 1 day before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
The town of Alcudia and the compact port of Alcudia are situated on the neck of one of Mallorca's northern peninsulas. Many visitors take an Alcudia holiday for the beach alone with its 11 km of curving white sand that shelves gently into the sea. There are many beach-side caf����s and restaurants and a great variety of water sports to be enjoyed as well as other local activities to keep you occupied including horse riding and golf. The nightlife is centred around the local bars and night-clubs which are lively but not rowdy. Alcudia is just what you would expect from a beach holiday, with a range of nearby cultural sites to visit as well. There is the walled town of Alcudia itself, with Roman ruins where a lovely Sunday market is held regularly. Further a field there are unspoilt mountain villages with stunning scenery, beaches and coves off the beaten track. The cosmopolitan city of Palma, capital of Mallorca, is just 50 kilometres away.
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, italian