About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- Satellite or Cable
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- If you wish to cancel your booking after the deposit has been paid but before the balance is due, then only the deposit is forfeited.
- If you cancel within 60 days of the beginning of your holiday the total cost remains payable, or if paid, shall be forfeited upon cancellation.
- Allowance will be made if the vacancies caused by any cancellation are subsequently filled but the refund will be subject to an agency fee of 10%
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Stuart IngwellAsk a question
About Stuart Ingwell
The owners are a retired couple. Stuart - a retired Squadron Leader, and his wife Bridget - a retired primary school teacher, live near Reading but they spend most of June and September living in Labenne and are able to keep the house in tip-top condition.
Why Stuart Ingwell chose Labenne-Océan
For three generation, my family have enjoyed holidaying in Labenne and we still find things to surprise us in the local area. Biarritz and St Jean de Luz are elegant & chic, some of the border villages are quaint - others stunning, and the whole coastline is magnificent from the sand-dune of Pilat in the North to the foothills of the Pyrenees in the South.
What makes this Chalet unique
This accommodation includes off-road parking and features its own private garden and outside (covered) BBQ area. The master bedroom on the ground floor is large and located opposite the cabin room which has two bunk beds. The twin room on the mezzanine is an attractive wood-panelled area especially loved by the young and the young-at-heart.
- english, french