House with large living room with fireplace, 2 bedrooms and covered terrace.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
Discover the Tarn and its riches: very varied landscapes. Located in the heart of historic monuments such as the Roc de l'oie, the Peyro Clabado, the 3 cheeses, the trembling rock ... On site you will find hiking and mountain biking trails.
SEVERAL ACTIVITIES WILL BE OFFERED TO YOU WITHIN 7 TO 30 KILOMETERS
Descent, lasting approximately 2h30, from the Agout river to BURLATS by kanoë kayak. BURLATS (7 kms)
In Castres (15 kms):
- museums (Goya and Jean-Jaurès),
- sports complexes,
- leisure park for children (anatole park, laserquest, etc.),
- the Archipel complex, with its 1,500 m2 ice rink, its aquatic area, with indoor and outdoor fun and sports pools, slides, pentagliss, and flowing rivers await you (the archipelago is one of the largest aquatic complexes in the Midi-Pyrénées region).
- At the gates of Castres, the gourjade park, a vast 53 hectare natural space for relaxation and activities (picnic, walk, children's play area, small farm, roller skating track, pier at the Coche d'eau which will bring you to the center of Castres by the Agout river, mini-golf, nine-hole golf course par 36, equestrian center, tennis, lake, skate park).
In MONTREDON LABESSIONNE (15 kms) you will discover:
- ZOO LES 3 VALLEES, with its 58 hectare park, its 1,000 animals including 100 species to delight young and old
- a planetarium.
IN SAINT PIERRE DE TREVISY (27 kms), adventure park, addicted branch course for sports enthusiasts who love thrills. Various activities will be offered with formulas and courses adapted to your age, but also bungee jumping and paintball.
Without forgetting, about 1/2 hour to 1 hour by car from Lacrouzette:
The windmills of the village of Lautrec (22 kms) (city of pink garlic),
The Gaillac vineyard (60 kms),
- Sainte Cécile cathedral in ALBI (40 kms)
- The TOULOUSE LAUTREC museum
- Albi is a very tourist town where you will enjoy shopping in its pedestrian streets
CORDES SUR CIEL (70 kms), medieval city. The village of Cordes will gradually rise before your eyes. From the foot of the city you will reach the village on foot via steep, cobbled streets in a medieval atmosphere. The old residences are splendours of Gothic architecture. All along the rise are displayed the galleries and shops of artists (painters, writers, ceramists, sculptors or jewelers).
At 681 meters above sea level, the Lac des Montagnès (40 kms), above the town of MAZAMET, a natural site and friendly leisure center
- with its 300 meters of sandy beach, water games and paddling pool for the youngest,
- mini shaded golf course.
- Possibility of refreshment and catering on site but also provision of picnic areas around the lake.
At 80 kms, the city of TOULOUSE called 'VILLE ROSE', with:
- the Cité de l'Espace where you will discover special children's activities.
- Visits and circuits are offered throughout the year by the tourist office:
- behind the scenes visits to the TOULOUSE stadium,
- discovery of the Capitol (town hall),
- Saint Servin's Basilica (masterpiece of Roman art, a major stopover on the way to Santiago de Compostela), -
- the Church and the Cloister of the Jacobins (mother house of the Dominicans), Couvent des Augustins (current Fine Arts museum where you will discover the famous Notre Dame-de-Grasse statue).