About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
single (2) · double
Bidet · Toilet · Bath with shower
- Swimming pool
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Outside only pleaseOutside only please
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Please respect the peace and tranquillity of Monte Branco No loud music or parties No mobile phone use around the pool
- Please leave the house reasonably clean and tidy or extra cleaning will be charged. Please take rubbish to nearby container, recycle bottles/plastic
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows regional health guidelines: Clean & Safe (Portugal)
Hosted by Jane DoodyAsk a question
About Jane Doody
Born in England and having travelled the world extensively, I am so priveledged to have discovered the wonderful life in Portugal. Living in Sintra and bringing up my two sons Anthony and Francis...Monte Branco became our weekend and summer home. Bought in 1985 the Monte was abandoned so first priority was to install a bathroom and running water in Casa Antiga... second priority was to build a swimming pool to refresh from the summer heat...and plant palm trees to creat a little oasis! Monte Branco then grew slowly each year, converting another building and becoming a fun meeting place for friends and birthdays. The last conversion was the old animal barn ...now the Celeiro a large communal room ideal for events, weddings, yoga workshops or just for guests to gather and relax. Monte Branco guests are made to feel at home and even when full (20 - 25 guests) there is always a quiet shady corner! It is wonderful to now be able to share this hideaway with others!
- english, portuguese