About this rental
CITY CENTER, FREE WIFI, 2 BATH
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
single (2) · Cot
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower · Bidet
Shower room 1
Toilet · Shower · Bidet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- No check in after 7 pm
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Hosted by Pietro SterleAsk a question
About Pietro Sterle
Direct Owner so no agency between us
Pietro Sterle purchased this Apartment in 1800
Why Pietro Sterle chose Cannaregio
Because it is a very high value apartment in the historical center of Venice.
What makes this Apartment unique
1. VISIT THE CITY WITH NO NEED OF ANY BUS, TRAIN OR VAPORETTO: As in the centre of the historical centre of Venice you will not need to take any bus, train or vaporetto. You are already in the heart of Venice so can visit all the centre of Venice even just walking. 2. CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE: if you are families or have children we assure you will find a clean and comfortable apartment. 3. CULTURAL HOLIDAY. you can visit Venice and all its museums just from the apartment. 4. DIRECT VAPORETTO TO THE MURANO/BURANO/TORCELLO ISLAND. 3 minutes walk you have the vaporetto station (Orto) that in just 15 minutes vaporetto, direct line, will take you to the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello. 5. SAND BEACH NEARBY. In Just 25 minutes vaporetto you can reach the Lido Island with its beaches, where you can relax some days from the hard walking around the city. 6. VISIT ALL VENETO AND OTHER CITIES: As near the Train station (15 minutes by walk) you can easily visit all the other cities in Veneto like Padova (20 minutes by train), Vicenza (40 minutes by train) or Verona (50 minutes by train). Even for going to Milan it takes just 2.30 hours with trains every hour, so you can visit it in just one single day leaving in the morning from Venice and coming back in the afternoon/evening.
- english, italian, mandarin, sloveno