Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed, 2 Full Bathrooms, (Sleeps up to 6)
King size beds (1) Master Bedroom, Twin or Single Beds (2) Second Bedroom, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen Sofa Sleeper
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Parking - Only vehicles are permitted to park at the condo lot and must display permit on car dash. There is no additional charge for parking.
- Quiet Hours - No loud or excessive noise between 10pm and 8am
- Cancellations -Reservations through 8/31/20 are provided a nonrefundable 10-day prior to arrival cancellation policy instead of the usual 60-day.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Vicky Dionne
My husband, children and I LOVE beach vacations. Whenever we could get away we explored different vacation sites. Once we found the Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa, we just kept coming back. It's the one place where we feel completely relaxed..our own little piece of heaven. The sanctuary of Sanibel combined with the luxury of this magnificent resort is a unique combination. It offers the opportunity to do so many fun activities or to do nothing at all. We hope you'll enjoy all that this wonderful setting has to offer. You'll want to keep coming back too! Vicky and Paul, Morristown, NJ
Vicky Dionne purchased this Condo in 2005
Why Vicky Dionne chose Punta Rassa
We chose to buy in this location because it offers a unique combination of a luxury resort and the peaceful, lovely Sanibel setting. Watching the dolphins, manatee and boats from the lanai is so amazing. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen is the Sanibel sunset over the water from our lanai. Each evening we sit on the lanai to watch all the colors as the rich, full sun descends into the water before our eyes. It's truly magnificent.
What makes this Condo unique
The setting is unique in so many ways, but I think the one thing that makes it wonderfully different is the combination of relaxation and serenity with liveliness and fun. You can really experience whichever, whenever you choose as our condo area is quiet and serene and the resort area is alive and full of activities. Come visit and see what I mean!