House, 3 Bedroomsm plus den, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
This home has 3 bedrooms plus the lower floor has additional sleeping area with a queen and two additional twins, one a day bed and one a trundle. Can add another queen mattress if required for kids. .
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets need to be discussed & agreed with ownerPets need to be discussed & agreed with owner
Events allowed - No House parties are allowed. Events need approvalNo House parties are allowed. Events need approval
No smoking - smoking outside only smoking outside only
Max guests: 12
- No Parties allowed in the home. Noise bylaws in effect 10:30 pm on outside decks. No loud music or disrupting other guests/neighbors
- Guests are responsible for all damages done to the home or items removed without permission
- Our refund policy does not fit in parameters of VRBO listing. All bookings are 60 days cancellation notice. A non-refundable deposit at booking
Hosted by KarinAsk a question
I have been providing tourist accommodation in Nanaimo for over 20 years. I very much enjoy assisting our clients with all their vacation needs and suggestions for wonderful tourist attractions. My motto "Short term accommodation providing long term memories" I take great pride in going above and beyond to make your stay very memorable.
Karin purchased this House in 2003
Why Karin chose Nanaimo
Lakeview was created, as I grew up in Ontario in a resort. We had 5 cottages and a guest house. My greatest pleasure is being able to share this cottage country like living with all newcomers and repeating guests alike. Living on a fresh water lake right in the middle of a city, is like a pocket of paradise.
What makes this House unique
This waterfront home has a dock, use of non motorized watercrafts including a paddleboat, canoe, kayaks. A lovely beach and large deck overlooking the lake to sit and relax.