Townhome, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
King size beds (2), Queen Sleeper sofa (1), Twin or Single Bed rollaway (1), Oversize chairs converts to 'small' twin bed (1)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Due to HOA covenants, pets are not allowedDue to HOA covenants, pets are not allowed
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Primary person responsible for booking must be 25.Primary person responsible for booking must be 25.
- We have 2 upgrade Simmons pillow top Kings in each bedroom upstairs and a comfortable Queen sleeper in den- No more than 6 adults plus 1 child
- If you are bringing more than one vehicle, I will contact you on where to park the second vehicle
- Guest must agree to be contacted by phone by owner Al Kite upon booking and arrival - I live 7 hours away and open communication with is a priority
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Appalachicola is a historical Florida waterfront town only 20 minutes away with lots of interesting shops and restaurants
Al or Susan Kite
About Al or Susan Kite
Susan and Al Kite- both UGA grads, Susan from the Terry Business College and Al from both Terry College and the Pharmacy College. Both reside in Woodstock, Ga and have one son Andy who is in law school @ UGA. Susan is a commercial and SBA lender and Al is a retired pharmacist.
Al or Susan Kite purchased this Townhome in 2005
Why Al or Susan Kite chose Cape San Blas
Our subdivision is on an elevated potion of the Cape that has always had abundant beachfront . The sea oats, dunes, and deeded private boardwalk make an easy access to the beach. An upscale convenience store that carries everything is a short walk.
What makes this Townhome unique
Our unit is located in a small subdivision and is less than 100ft to the beach with great views. We offer lots of upgrades and the King pillow top beds are awesome! We try to provide you with everything you need for an excellent vacation value.