A bright, light, airy home with plenty of space and a great holiday home-base for the family to get away and enjoy themselves. Beautiful wooden floors with wonderfully crafted furniture make for a comfortable stay in our property. Views of the lake and a large deck make for a great outdoor area. Flexible bed configurations allow us to set up the house just right for your group or family.
- Large decking area with dining set, great for the family to enjoy their evenings on. Charcoal BBQ available.
- Open plan living area with comfortable furniture to relax with a book, TV or Wifi.
- Bifold doors across the entire front dining and living room let you open up the house to the tranquil surroundings – the master bedroom also has bifold's that open to the lake view.
- Log stove fireplace creates a cozy environment and warms the house quickly – but don’t worry there’s a heat pump for cooler days and nights.
- Reasonable sized and well-stocked kitchen with excellent appliances, large island, breakfast bar and open to dining room.
- Two bathrooms with ensuite master bathroom featuring large soaking bathtub, separate rain shower and second bathroom with shower.
- Large comfortable beds in all rooms, and two bedrooms offer ability for two king single beds per room or single California King bed.
- Beautiful wooden floors in the living/dining/kitchen areas, carpet for the rooms.
- Large garage for guest use and private driveway.
- Secure garden and yard, fully fenced.
Guest access is made easy as we have a lockbox available onsite. The code to this lockbox will be provided to guests 7 days prior to their arrival date. An email will be sent out directly to guests email stating very simple and clear instructions regarding access. Guests have access to the full house, apart from locked owner storage. There is ample wardrobe space still open to guests.
Other things to note:
- Do NOT go past our driveway, this is private property.
- There is NO lake access from the property and guests are not to cross adjacent private land to access the lake front. You are welcome to enjoy lake views from the deck over a cuppa.
- California king bed in Master bedroom and rear bedroom can be split into 2 x King Singles or kept together, just ask!