Nestled on over two acres of lovely secluded landscaped gardens, Birdsong Retreat is somewhere very special to relax and unwind. Wake up in your own private self-contained guesthouse, to the glorious feeling of knowing your space is solely your own.
You can make a new discovery every day – beaches, historic buildings, sailing, exploring the Bays, diving, walking, golfing and so much more. Or you can just relax and unwind and forget the outside world in this welcoming haven.
Every last detail required for your comfort and enjoyment has been carefully considered, from the bed linen, and feather pillows, to the freshly baked cookies.
Birdsong Retreat is beautifully appointed and fully equipped to a high standard, self-contained with breakfast provisions (organic where possible) provided throughout your stay. We are listed as 5 star by TripAdvisor and have earned Certificate of Excellence each year since 2010 and Travellers Choice 2016 and 2018.
The Retreat includes the following amenities:
- Spacious living areas
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Super king beds that can be reconfigured to create twin beds if requested
- Fully equipped kitchen including range and oven, microwave oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Luxury range of toiletries and hairdryer
- Complimentary teas, plunger coffee and drinking chocolate
- Complimentary kitchen basic requirements such as breadcrumbs and flour
- TV, bluray/DVD player and music system with IPod docking station
- Satellite SKY TV in living room and bedrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free wireless internet
- Iron and ironing board
- Remote controlled heat pump / air conditioning
- BBQ, private deck and garden
- Private covered parking
Serenity is paramount. Birdsong is designed to give you the freedom to enjoy your stay in utmost tranquility without constant interruptions. Your space is your own - a home away from home - with secluded living and spacious decks.
Perfect for a relaxing holiday, a golf retreat or a romantic get-away. And all within walking distance of the vibrant township of Kerikeri. An ideal retreat for busy people.