About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Cot · queen
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Hot Tub
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have lots of kid friendly videos and games.We have lots of kid friendly videos and games.
Max guests: 6
- Run bathroom fans during and half hour after shower to remove moisturure.
- Remove shoes at entry and do not drag suitcase or cooler across wood floors.
- If possible start towels and linens in washing machine and transfer to dryer before leaving.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by SueAsk a question
We are an active family of four who love being outside in the mountains.
Why Sue chose Old Town Winter Park
It is amazing how well this location works with family activities in the winter and summer. It is so convenient to get to the slopes and back that it worked great with out young children and their skiing needs. In the summer we have been amazed how much mountain biking can be accessed right here from the door.
What makes this Apartment unique
Be sure to walk along the Fraser River Trail accessible right across the street. Moose are known to frequent the willows located in the first half mile from our condo, especially in the winter months. You can walk or ski to town, grab coffee or take out, and ride the bust back.