REMARKABLES GARDEN 406 PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Admire the picturesque views of the world renowned Remarkables mountain range from your own private balcony. This home gives you stunning views from the top floor of the conveniently located Wyndham Garden complex in Frankton, Queenstown.
Relax in comfort at Remarkables Garden 406 with your open plan living, fully equipped kitchen, serene bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms. You have your own secure car park and you’ll find a variety of facilities to enjoy in the area including cafes, shopping and a 24-hour fitness centre.
You will love the many popular activities surrounding Remarkables Garden including the popular Remarkables Market, cycling tracks, ski fields, a golf course and the Queenstown Events Centre. The Queenstown Airport is just 2km away.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Master bedroom: 1 King (does not split into singles)
Bedroom 2:1 King (does not split into singles)
- Heat pump
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- 43” TV in lounge area
- Washing machine/dryer
- Unlimited WiFi
- SKY TV
- Secure undercover parking
- Secure swipe card access to building after hours
- After hours visitor intercom
Remarkables Garden is adjacent to the Wyndham Garden Hotel and close to the Remarkables Town Centre, Ramada Queenstown and Wakatipu High School. It is a scenic 15-minute drive to central Queenstown. There is a bus stop right at your doorstep that goes into town and one within walking distance to take you up to the ski fields.
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $250
A copy of the guest’s photo ID (Drivers’ Licence and/or Passport) is required upon finalising of the booking.
The information requested from the guest is to enable Goodstays Ltd to assess the guest’s request to rent the property. The guest does not have to supply this information, but if the guest does not, then Goodstays is unable to rent the property out. The guest acknowledges that Goodstays will collect, hold and use the guest’s personal information for purposes related to the renting of the property and the provision of related customer services, including direct marketing and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services provided by Goodstays. The guest further acknowledges that such personal information may be disclosed to debt collection agencies, insurance companies and/or law enforcement agencies in the possible event of non-payment, damage or theft to the property; and the guest hereby authorises the disclosure of their personal information for such purposes.