SUNSHINE BAY BACH PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Nestled high on the hill, Sunshine Bay Bach is a quaint, classic Kiwi bach with stunning lake and mountain views. The pool table will provide hours of fun when you’re not admiring the view from the deck or you're out and about in Queenstown.
Enter the home through the back door and into the laundry complete with a washer and dryer. Walk through to the open plan living, dining and kitchen. The views from the lounge are amazing and you’ll enjoy making good use of the pool table. Relax with a cool drink on the balcony as you plan your day of activities in the adventure capital of the world.
Sunshine Bach has two bedrooms and a mezzanine, which can easily accommodate a couple of roll away beds should you need them.
There are 2 bedrooms, a mezzanine and one bathroom with a separate toilet.
Master bedroom: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Mezzanine: 2 single roll away beds on request (additional cost)
- Pool table
- Heat pump / air conditioning
- Unlimited WiFi
- 2 x off street carparks
- Outdoor deck
- Outdoor furniture
Sunshine Bay Bach is located in the suburb of Sunshine Bay – just 8 minutes drive from central Queenstown. This holiday home makes a great base for skiing, boarding and all your Queenstown adventures.
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
A copy of the guest’s photo ID (Drivers’ Licence and/or Passport) is required upon finalising of the booking.
The information requested from the guest is to enable Goodstays Ltd to assess the guest’s request to rent the property. The guest does not have to supply this information, but if the guest does not, then Goodstays is unable to rent the property out. The guest acknowledges that Goodstays will collect, hold and use the guest’s personal information for purposes related to the renting of the property and the provision of related customer services, including direct marketing and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services provided by Goodstays. The guest further acknowledges that such personal information may be disclosed to debt collection agencies, insurance companies and/or law enforcement agencies in the possible event of non-payment, damage or theft to the property; and the guest hereby authorises the disclosure of their personal information for such purposes.