MEADOWSTONE VILLA 1:
This modern villa combines convenience and comfort in stylish ease, the perfect base to explore all that beautiful Wanaka has to offer. Sit back and relax with a glass of wine on the soak soaked patio and unwind.
The villa is is located in popular Meadowstone Drive area, a short drive or 15 minute walk to the town centre.
KITCHEN AND LIVING AREAS:
The open plan kitchen and living areas are flooded with light and well equipped with everything you could need to whip up a hearty meal after a day out hiking or hitting the slopes. The well appointed home is complete with a gas fire, and the outdoor living area boasts a deck, BBQ and outdoor furniture. Spa hire is available-speak to reservations!
This villa has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The bedding configuration is as follows:
Master Bedroom: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 King
Bedroom 3: 2 Singles
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500