HERITAGE VILLA 15 PROPERTY SUMMARY:
This charming, four-bedroom villa offers all the space and amenities you need for your family vacation. Nestled in the 5 acres of the Heritage Park Wanaka Villas, this holiday home is the perfect location for a ski trip or summer break.
The Villas are ideal for indoor/outdoor living with large bi-fold doors opening onto a patio to enjoy the summer sun and spectacular mountain views. The villa also features under tile heating to keep you nice and warm after a day of skiing or snowboarding on the mountains. Light, bright and contemporary, the villa features an open plan layout with more than enough space for the whole family.
The two-storey home has four generous bedrooms, two upstairs and two downstairs, with the master boasting a modern ensuite. All of the bedrooms are comfortably furnished, ensuring a well-rested nights sleep after a busy day exploring beautiful Wanaka:
Master Bedroom:1 Queen
Bedroom 2:2 Singles
Bedroom 3: 2 Singles
Bedroom 4 = 1 x Queen
Located 3km from the town centre, Heritage Villa provides incredible space and tranquillity without being too far from downtown Wanaka. There are 2 restaurants within walking distance, with plenty of eateries and retail outlet, all within a quick 5 to 10-minute drive.
- Underfloor heating
- Outdoor garden & entertaining areas
- Carport and off-street parking
- Tennis court
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
A copy of the guest’s photo ID (Drivers’ Licence and/or Passport) is required upon finalising of the booking.
The information requested from the guest is to enable Goodstays Ltd to assess the guest’s request to rent the property. The guest does not have to supply this information, but if the guest does not, then Goodstays is unable to rent the property out. The guest acknowledges that Goodstays will collect, hold and use the guest’s personal information for purposes related to the renting of the property and the provision of related customer services, including direct marketing and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services provided by Goodstays. The guest further acknowledges that such personal information may be disclosed to debt collection agencies, insurance companies and/or law enforcement agencies in the possible event of non-payment, damage or theft to the property; and the guest hereby authorises the disclosure of their personal information for such purposes.