Small farm 5. 000sqm, House with 250sqm, 3 bedrooms (2 suites) and 1 bathroom. Condominium
- english, spanish, portuguese
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 3:00 pm
Animais de pequeno porte permitidos Max:2
Max guests:11 (sleeps up to 11 adults)
- Respeitar para que o volume do som durante o dia não seja alto e não atrapalhe os vizinhos. Após as 22:00 hs som deve ser mantido desligado.
- Ao sair no Check-out, por favor entregar as chaves para o caseiro. Os utensílios de cozinha, devem ser lavados e guardados no lugar original.
- Animais domésticos, somente de pequeno porte, no máximo 2, desde que o hóspede seja responsável por danos materiais ao mobiliário e limpeza do mesmo
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Some Curiosities about the City of Tietê and nearby tours:
The city is located 153KM from the capital. Tietê is charming, has many preserved historic centers, environmental reserves, and ecological trails. This place was land of Bandeirantes and is currently an unsurpassed road map of history, faith, beauty, art and flavors. The history of the city had its origins with the bandeirantes and Portuguese that broke out the Sertão Paulista navigating by the Tietê River. The city has attractions for all ages and options for the weekends. Tietê is traditionally a Catholic municipality, there are dozens of churches and chapels scattered throughout the city, many of them centennial with classic baroque and contemporary architectures.
Within the circuit of the Tieteenses churches are parked the Mother Church and the Chapel of St. Benedict, one of the only ones of the Country that has a reliquary sealed by the Vatican (the nail fragment of St. Benedict). The church has a very nice story, which is considered a miracle: the lamp that never goes out. It is almost 100 years that it continues to work.
Another tour is the Cultural and Ecological Center Cornélio Pires, a rural area with about four alqueires distant only 3.5KM from the city, where was born the poet and writer Cornélio Pires.
Another tourist point and landmark of Tietê history is Pedra do Curuça, located 500 meters from the main bridge, on the left bank of the Tietê River. In the stone was sculpted an artistic cross of 1,50m with the words "Sic Transit Glorie Mundi" (All the Glory of the World is Transitory), that gave rise to a legend rooted in the great dramas of the bandeirantismo, where supposedly a barge wood) laden with gold and precious stones would have sunk.
Another very cool place to visit is the Haras Raphaela, the largest and most complete complex of Equestrian and Social activities in Latin America and recognized worldwide for its Quarter Horse Breeder.
For those who like more radical events, we recommend to know the Center of Parachuting and Ballooning of the city of Boituva that houses the largest center of these Practices of Latin America. It is 30 minutes from the Farm.
Other Tours in Upcoming Cities:
- Centro de Cerquilho City - Restaurants, Ice Cream Parlors
- Haras Raphaela - Largest Equestrian Complex in Latin America
- Boituva Parachuting and Ballooning Center - Largest in Latin America
- Castle Water Park
- Chocolate Farm - Interesting visit for Children and Adults
- Tietê River Memorial - Salto - SP
- Porto Street Park - Piracicaba - SP - Peixe Restaurants
- Fontánario Municipal - Águas de São Pedro - SP