- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No bachelor or bachelorette parties. No photo/video shoots.
- Quiet hours must be honored between 10pm-8am. Formal noise complaint = $500 fine and possible loss of accommodations. We want to be great neighbors!
- Towels , washcloths, and linens will not be used to remove makeup. Guests will be charged for stained items that cannot be cleaned.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Enjoyed our time here.
House has thoughtful updates, interesting design and comfortable spaces both inside and out. We would stay here again if we are in the area.
Great House and Property Manager
This house was very comfortable, very clean, and very much met the expectation that was set in the description of the property. Neal was excellent at communicating and responding to questions, making sure we had what we needed for our stay, and was very helpful and friendly. I would absolutely stay here again.
Amazing place to stay !!
This property was absolutely perfect for our family of 7 over the weekend. Close to downtown and midtown. Easy to get a ride anywhere. We loved the shuffle board and the beds were super comfortable! I only wish we had more time to spend. We’ll be back!!
This property worked out great for us. Convenient enough to get to and from venues but also nice quiet neighborhood to come back too. Very nice space and very clean and comfortable.
This is a beautiful property with everything needed to make your stay comfortable. Great accommodations with hotel like extras such as body wash, shampoo/conditioner. The property had everything needed for our Christmas get-away. Neal was very accommodating with our schedule, allowing us an extended departure time. We rented a car (which I recommend) and everything was no more than 15 min away. Very close to downtown Nashville. Great recommendations for places to eat/drink/visit from Neal.