- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Play equipment, toysPlay equipment, toys
Pets allowed - Pls notify owner and clean up after pet .Pls notify owner and clean up after pet .
No events - Small celebrations by negotiationSmall celebrations by negotiation
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 7 adults) - Comfortable for 7 adults , 8 adults by negotiationComfortable for 7 adults , 8 adults by negotiation
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Prefer travellers over 30
- Collect keys from owner in city unless negotiated otherwise
- Maximum of two families, unless by negotiation - there are 2 queen bedrooms and 2 children’s bunk bedrooms. Suitable for extended families.
About Jenny Burford
We are Jenny and John - teachers by professions. We have two adult children. We bought and renovated North Bay Eco House as our family holiday house and the way we have used the house has changed as our children have grown up. Now that John is working less, he spends more time there and that means we have been able to add to our garden as he is able to maintain baby trees. It also means that the house is maintained because we stay there and therefore notice jobs that need doing. While we love spending time there all year round, we are very happy to share it with other families to allow us to have holidays to other parts of the world.
Jenny Burford purchased this house in 2000
Why Jenny Burford chose Carrickalinga
This is a lovely house to spend time in. The upstairs area has windows on three sides allowing a good sense of connection to the outside even when inside. We are very close to the beach and the deck is fantastic.
What makes this house unique
Our renovation was planned by Studio9 architects so the spaces are well designed and specific to the site.