Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Pets may be allowed but only by agreement with owners
- Your key will be in the Lodge so follow the signs straight to the Billabong Lodge.
- Advise us if you expect to arrive after dark so we can put on heater and lights.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Simon NobleAsk a question
About Simon Noble
Philippa and Simon have reduced their farming activities on the beautiful Brimin Lodge property and now provide visitors a chance to share in the stunning environment of the Murray River and its environs.
Simon Noble purchased this Lodge in 1992
Why Simon Noble chose Brimin
We spent many years farming in South West Victoria and then 25 years ago had the opportunity to purchase the Brimin Lodge property with almost 5 kilometers of private frontage to the Murray River. We love the property and have developed an intense interest in the local wildlife. Visitors will get a chance to experience a huge amount of environmental enhancement work that we have undertaken over many years - making Brimin Lodge, a registered Land for Wildlife Property a great place for bird watching and nature walks.
What makes this Lodge unique
There a few places on earth where you can be in you own secluded , comfortable, accommodation facility and look out every window into the private lives of the local wildlife.
- english, Ethiopian Ahmaric and afar Oromo