About this rental
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Bunk bed (2)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- Tenant must place trash out for pick up. Place all the trash cans at the curb Monday evening for Tuesday morning pick up.
- This is a residential neighborhood. Please be considerate of the neighbors. Lakewood Village does not allow outside noise after 10PM.
Hosted by Tom and Mary Ann WhitmeyerAsk a question
About Tom and Mary Ann Whitmeyer
I grew up in Jamestown NY, graduated from Jamestown High in 1980, and have family in Lakewood. Mary Ann and I bought the house in 2006 and enjoyed many wonderful summers there with our children. They are now grown, but we all still get together in the summer at the lake house. In a few years we hope to retire and spend the summer at the lake. In the meantime, we rent it a few weeks every summer to help pay the property taxes.
Tom and Mary Ann Whitmeyer purchased this House in 2006
Why Tom and Mary Ann Whitmeyer chose Lakewood
Lakewood is a nice part of the lake, near all the shops, but in a quiet section. You can walk to the village or take a quick trip to Wegman's. This is a double lot so there is some space between houses in this residential neighborhood. The house was built in 1930 but has been renovated. It has great panoramic views from the covered porch. You can see the lake from almost every room.