Due to Cyclone Gita, we were in a state of flux whether we would be able to make the trip to Kaikoura. Leanne was very prompt in responding to all queries I had and was very flexible to the potential different arrival dates. As it turned out, due to the road closures on Highway 1, we ultimately weren't able to carry through on our stay. Leanne was more than generous and decided not to charge us for the reservation. Our may thanks for her kindness.