Cottage | Mangaweka | #12423
The Green Trout is a spacious and comfortable cottage in an idyllic location overlooking the Kawhatau River and up to the Ruahine Ranges.
Situated 13kms up the beautiful Kawhatau Valley, The Green Trout is a perfect location for a range of holidaymakers, including:
- Anglers wanting to fish the nearby Rangitikei River
- Families wanting to enjoy a relaxed, farm setting away from the city
- Cyclists tackling one of the Rangitikei Cycle Trails, or simply experiencing the local area by bike
- Hikers who are enjoying the Kawhatau Valley Walk - we are the halfway point!
- Skiers visiting the slopes of Mt Ruapehu - only 1.5 hours away
Recently refurbished, the 2 adjoined cottages boast 9 beds, 2 bathrooms (with great, hot showers!), a full kitchen, comfortable living area and stunning views of the Valley and the Ruahine Ranges. The 2 balcony bathtubs are also perfect for relaxing in at the end of a long day.
Much loved by fisherman and families alike, a stay at the The Green Trout is something you won’t regret, and certainly won’t forget.
Special conditions: For bookings over 4 guests, please contact us for special group rates. Minimum two night stay. Maximum rate per night $300
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
2 x Single bed
2 x Single bed
3 x Single bed
Multi-night stay: Get 1 FREE night when you stay for 5 nights or longer. Not valid for periods where a last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night.
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review