Bach or holiday home | Turangi | #13567
Fully furnished, 3 bedroom Home away from Home our place has extra comfortable beds and a heat pump that will effortlessly keep you and your family or friends toasty warm in winter and cool in summer.
Perfect for a family holiday the kitchen is all set up and the open plan lounge has a 42 inch flat screen TV. If you are a Fisherman there is a filleting table with hose out the back and plenty of freezer space. You will also be walking distance to the newly formed lower pool that the locals are calling the new Honey Pot Pool.
Activities to choose from in the area include:
• 6 minutes drive from the Tokaanu geothermal hot springs (pools)
• Lake Taupo beaches – eg: Pukekawa Bay is a great day trip
• Climbing Wall – family fun and serious climbing
• Tongariro National Trout Centre – museum and kids fishing days
• Thermal walks
• Kayaking – gentle trip on Tokaanu Stream
• Rafting – white water or family float
• Bush Walks – many to choose from
• Scenic flights – fixed wing plane or helicopter
• Awesome mini golf
• Mountain Biking – tracks to all experience levels
• Turangi is only 45 minutes drive from Taupo’s shopping centre
• Pottery - make your own creations
Special conditions: Smoking allowed outside only. No pets please Fully fenced, suitable for small children
2 x King single bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
Multi-night stay: Get 1 FREE night when you stay for 8 nights or longer. Not valid for periods where a last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night.
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Stayed here two nights with some friends. Very convenient location for doing the Tongariro Crossing, with some restaurants, a grocery store, and petrol station nearby. It was a nice place, clean and tidy. Perfect for what we needed. Would definitely stay again!