Apartment | Onetangi | #28904
Sea La Vie is nestled amongst the bush, high on the hill in Onetangi with gorgeous expansive sea views out over Onetangi Bay, the gulf islands and back to the city. Come and enjoy the peace and tranquility, wake up to the Tui’s in the morning and be mesmerised by the beautiful sunsets at night.
A perfect retreat for discerning couples who wish to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Luxurious stand alone studio apartment and outdoor lounge area with off street undercover parking, immaculately presented and extremely well appointed. Fully self contained including kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic hobs. LCD flat screen TV with Freeview. Stereo with Bluetooth for your tablet or smartphone. Super King bed, hair dryer, washing machine and BBQ, all the amenities you need to enjoy a relaxed romantic holiday for two.
Things to do in Onetangi:
• Bird and Forest reserve and walking tracks. Walking tracks from Trig Hill to Awaawaroa or Whakanewha Regional Reserve. These tracks are a 5 min walk from Sea La Vie.
• Peacock Sky Vineyard is also a 5 min walk along Trig Hill Rd. The tasting room and restaurant are open Sat and Sun 11am to 4pm
• Eco Zip Adventures is a new tourist destination on Waiheke Island where you ride the flying fox zipline through the bush and then a guided forest walk back to the top. This attraction is also a 5 min walk away.
• Onetangi Beach is a few minutes drive away with its beautiful long stretch of white sand.
• The Boathouse Cafe and Bar and Charley Farleys Beachside Bar and Restaurant are located on the Strand at Onetangi Beach. Both these places have superb food and the best views on the Island.
• There are also a number of vineyards in Onetangi, all providing award wining wines and beautiful food.
Escape to Sea La Vie for your next Romantic Getaway!
1 x King bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Perched in a quiet, stunning spot near the top of the hill, treats its guests to a panoramic view of the harbour and islands. Immaculately clean, stylishly designed and tastefully appointed, every single aspect of this "bach" has been thought through to maximise guests' comfort and enjoyment. We loved the upscale linens, floor-to-ceiling windows, lush landscaping, bright and roomy space, plush towels, and bright accents throughout. It's as beautiful as the photos show, and more so!
The apartment is in the most, gorgeous setting and it is just as it looks in the photos. It has everything you need for your time away. We had the most fabulous and relaxing time even though the weather wasn't always kind to us. It was wonderful, so thank you very much, Chrissy.
Book securely in just two minutes