Apartment | Onetangi | #28904
Sea La Vie is nestled amongst the bush, high on the hill in Onetangi with gorgeous expansive sea views out over Onetangi Bay, the gulf islands and back to the city. Come and enjoy the peace and tranquility, wake up to the Tui’s in the morning and be mesmerised by the beautiful sunsets at night.
A perfect retreat for discerning couples who wish to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Luxurious stand alone studio apartment and outdoor lounge area with off street parking, immaculately presented and extremely well appointed. Fully self contained including kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic hobs. LCD flat screen TV with Freeview. Stereo with Bluetooth for your tablet or smartphone. Super King bed, hair dryer, washing machine on request and BBQ, all the amenities you need to enjoy a relaxed romantic holiday for two.
Things to do in Onetangi:
• Bird and Forest reserve and walking tracks. Walking tracks from Trig Hill to Awaawaroa or Whakanewha Regional Reserve. These tracks are a 5 min walk from Sea La Vie.
• Peacock Sky Vineyard is also a 5 min walk along Trig Hill Rd. The tasting room and restaurant are open Sat and Sun 11am to 4pm
• Eco Zip Adventures is a new tourist destination on Waiheke Island where you ride the flying fox zipline through the bush and then a guided forest walk back to the top. This attraction is also a 5 min walk away.
• Onetangi Beach is a few minutes drive away with its beautiful long stretch of white sand.
• The Boathouse Cafe and Bar and Charley Farleys Beachside Bar and Restaurant are located on the Strand at Onetangi Beach. Both these places have superb food and the best views on the Island.
• There are also a number of vineyards in Onetangi, all providing award wining wines and beautiful food.
Escape to Sea La Vie for your next Romantic Getaway!
Smoking allowed outside only,
Check in 2 pm,
Check out 10 am, unless otherwise organised,
Owner onsite - if there is anything you need please ask.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Highly recommended! I love the design of the apartment, every thoughtful details of the set up could give you comfort and a real home away!
We had a wonderful time here the location so peaceful and "far from the maddening crowds" yet so central . Views and decks to enjoy them from fantastic. We would highly recommend this as a place to stay , Chrissy & Paul great hosts.
Maree & Mike B.
My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights a couple of weeks ago. Chrissy was friendly and very helpful suggesting places to visit while we were there. The studio is immaculately clean and beautifully presented. It has everything you need for a comfortable stay plus incredible sea views. Would love to come back and stay again :)
We really enjoyed our stay at the "Sea La Vie" apartment. A perfect and private spot with amazing views over Waiheke island and beyond. The apartment was well looked after and cared for and has been fitted out with great attention to detail. Everything you could possibly need is there. The owner Chrissy was very helpful with a lot of local knowledge and great recommendations. Easy and quick communication. I would highly recommend this place and cannot wait to go again!
Perfect setting for a quiet weekend away from the city. The accommodation is really lovely, not cluttered at all but everything you need is on hand. It was lovely and warm night and day. The views morning and night were stunning. We were very comfortable and can highly recommend Sea La Vie.
Book securely in just two minutes