Bach or holiday home | Mt Maunganui | #28912
Situated between Tay & Clyde Streets, the house offers;
- 3 bedrooms - 2x double beds, 1x single bed, 2 cots (sleeps 5 adults).
- Separate toilet & bathroom.
- Modern kitchen and living area.
- TV & DVD player.
- Stereo with iPod docking station.
- 1x large front deck with table & chairs & umbrella onto large grass area
- 1x back deck onto courtyard, table & chairs and umbrella, 4 burner BBQ with hood, outdoor shower and clothesline.
- Off street parking for cars and/or boat.
- Approximately 350m walk to beach and 600m walk to New World supermarket.
Would suit a family or professionals. No students and No teenagers need apply sorry.
1 x Queen bed
1 x Cot
1 x Double bed
1 x Single bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Shoulder season tariff
27-Oct-16 to 22-Dec-16
|2 night minimum stay|
23-Dec-16 to 08-Jan-17
|7 night minimum stay|
09-Jan-17 to 27-Apr-17
|5 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The perfect place for a family retreat! Caters brilliantly for summer with deck at front and rear, and in our case for winter - with kent woodfire. My family and I spent a long weekend at the property and had a great time. Close to beach and the Mount, excellently equipped. Would definitely recommend!
Quintessentially kiwi style home with a touch of fab! Every day we were captivated by the gorgeous art work and furniture. Great kitchen and wonderful area for entertaining outside; secure and child friendly. Yummy deep bath! Perfect location; my 2yr old daughter could walk to the beach (and back) no problem. 2mins to New World. Just the perfect holiday for us and easy communications with owners. Thank you again! We would strongly recommend and hope to rebook ourselves.