Bach or holiday home | Riccarton | #29360
The house is a modern two storey executive townhouse, tastefully furnished throughout. This inviting and well equipped house features a bright, open-plan kitchen / living / dining area with good indoor/outdoor flow which is superb for escaping from the hubbub of the city.
The kitchen is fully equipped - assuming that you can resist the numerous local restaurants (within easy walking distance). On warm summer evenings you can relax on the deck or have a BBQ in the garden.
The three bedrooms are upstairs:-
* The main bedroom (queen bed) has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
* The second bedroom has a queen bed and comfortable single sofa bed
* There is a single bed in the third bedroom.
There is also a separate bathroom with shower on this floor.
Parking is available either on-street or in the garage which is accessible from the house. The garage also has clothes washing/drying/ironing facilities.
We have had very positive feedback from both holidaymakers and business people.
Whatever your reason for coming to Christchurch, Bartlett By The Park is a welcoming house in a fantastic location.
* You can stroll or cycle through magnificent Hagley Park
* 10 minutes walk will take you to central Riccarton with its mall, cinemas and restaurants (to suit every pocket and taste)
* It is a short 15 minute drive to the Airport (domestic, international, Antarctic Centre)
* If Skiing is your thing, a 90-minute drive will get you there
* The fabulously picturesque town of Akaroa and the thermal resort of Hanmer Springs are both in easy reach for a day trip
It should be noted that Bartlett Street is a very quiet street and we ask all our guests to respect our neighbours.
We have had excellent feedback from previous guests and most of our bookings are from repeat guests.
See calendar for availability.
If this house is not available or you have more than 7 people check out listing 35438 for the house next door.
Special conditions: Usual minimum booking period is 2 nights. We do take single nights to fill a gap or last minute. 4 night min stay at Christmas and during April School holidays (15-30 April). Single night supplement = $60. Please enquire.
1 x Queen bed
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Roll-away bed
1 x Single bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
11-Dec-16 to 11-Dec-17
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $25/night; Children: $25/night;|
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Highly recommend this fabulous place very private warm with everything plus extras. The house was beautifully set up for our special 3 generation holiday. Loved the big dining table perfect location and very quiet. Thank you so much