Bach or holiday home | Castle Point | #32633
Hang up your car keys and relax.
Fishing, swimming, playing in lagoon in front of house.
Warm outside shower.
Kite-flying, Cricket, Touch, Badminton etc on huge front lawn.
2 large decks front and rear for socialising or sunbathing.
Gather Kaimoana at low tide ie paua and crayfish or play in rockpools
2km to local country pub The Whakataki, for dining-in or Takeaways.
Immaculate 9 hole Golf course and Tennis courts along from pub.
1. Bring your own linen including towels, sheets andamp; pillowcases.
2. House must be cleaned on departure. Cleaning equipment provided.
3. Remove all rubbish. (Transfer station on road to Castlepoint.)
4. Smoking NOT allowed inside and accepted outside ONLY.
5. Departure no later than 12 noon.
6. Refundable security bond of $450 due at time of deposit.
7. Limited water usage as it is Tank water so it is precious, so please be considerate. Extreme overuse of water will result in extra charges.
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
2 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Our visit was spoilt by rainy weather but there was still enough to do and it was great that the beach and lagoon was so close when the sun did come out - the kids loved it.
Comfortable family bach, perfect if you want to avoid the crowds - right on the beach which you can have almost to yourself! Also easy drive to Castlepoint itself.
We really had a great stay, peaceful and quiet. Had to do a bit of house and appliance cleaning before we could settle in, but after that it was all good. Lawns make for great playing with the kids, we will definitely be back
No complaints. Couldn’t get enough of the beautiful view.
Book securely in just two minutes